Saturday 27 September 2014

Chapter 1

Welcome to the Sims 4 Solo Challenge :D

My name is Nancy Edmondson I am Family Oriented, Neat, Cheerful and Domestic.

I have no memories of my past life or where I came from. I arrived in Willow Creek and found a home which I can afford. I found a job as a writer in which I enjoy  writing


I need to practice my skills as well.


After awhile I got tired of sitting so I decide to got for a jog



After I arrived home I decided to check out the town for a bit, I saw a bar and I went inside to check it out. It wasn't that busy I only saw another sim and the bartender as well.



On the way home I saw a gym, I decided and check it out. I meet a guy there that is cute.




He told me his name is Don Lothario. We got along just great. I headed home after awhile, I decide to head home and dance for a bit.



Later I decide to call Don to see if he is free and he was we meet up at a park to chat for awhile.








After awhile he had to leave, after he left I headed home and headed to bed. In the morning I didn't had to work so I called Don to see if wanted to come over. He said he was free and he came right over.

Once he arrived he started doing push-ups in my kitchen. Plus I asked him to stay over as well.



After I made breakfast we both ate, I am getting a better cook as well.





After we ate Don and I had fun in my bed.




Done had to leave after awhile, I wanted to see if he got me pregnant or not, so I took the test and I found out I was expecting, If I have a girl the girl will be the heir of  the challenge. If I get a boy I might try again with a different male.




I had to still go to work while pregnant but I got a raise I am blogger now.




Plus I need to practice writing as well, after awhile I need to stand up I started to dance again.





After the workout from dancing I decided to practice writing again, I did finish a book I decided to publish it as well.



It feels like I am going to pop any second.



After a few days I felt pain, I was in labor. I didn't want to go to the hospital I did a home birth instead.




I had a boy, which means I will try again with a different male. I name him Frank. He got my color of skin I have no idea about hair or eyes.



After all that hard work I did a relaxing shower.



I better head out now, Frank needs attention, I didn't tell Don that I had a baby from him at all.

Nancy and Frank

4 comments:

  1. Good start. Nancy didn't waste time, already pregnant ;D
    Frank is a baby boy, means she's going to try again? Can't wait to see her new partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great start and I see she went right after Dandy Don. Well its a boy so you need to find another one, hoping you have better luck the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction! And aww Nancy didn't get the girl she wanted, but there's always next time :)

    ReplyDelete